Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Halfway There

Some of you maybe thinking at this point, "I got to step it up or else I am going to fail my classes." or "Are we really already half way there?" or maybe, "I wish this semester would hurry up and end." No matter what your thoughts are, yes we are almost half-way done with the Fall semester. So many great things have been going on. Our college group has really grown closer to one another, and will continue to grow with our retreat at the end of the month. However, what I want us to focus on is not losing sight of our goals, and not losing focus of what we want to do.

I do not know what your goals maybe for the semester, but I am going to guess that the majority of you are striving to be closer to God. Do not let your school work strangle out God in your life. I know that as we the end nears we all will be striving to meet our expectations grade wise and it can be a very stressful time. However, give all your worries to God... Let Him handle it... Let Go and Let God.

Let's continue to keep growing in the Lord, and with each other as we finish the semester on top!

No comments: